DTP Production, Image Processing, E-book Producing, WEB Producing, BPO Outsourcing

Layout and Production of Books

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

BOOK LAYOUT PRODUCING
Magnification

Business Introduction

●Data Checking/Pre-processing

90% of the texts received are text data, while the rest of 10% are printed texts, manuscripts, or the revisions of old books.

Pre-processing including the adjustment of format and the checking of title, lines and words will be conducted with the consideration of instruction, hard copy (print) and the state of receiving.

In the case of paper text, or text data that has been formatted through the word processors, more time will be spent.

●Layout

The data that has been processed well is inputted after the instructions (code for layout) setting of the format on the whole text based on the designated layout.

●First Draft Returning

Revision is conducted by the operators according to the red instructions in the proof. Revision is conducted quickly by experienced operators based on the revising instructions from the clients. It will take the same time as the first revise takes to restructure or revise substantial text. It will take less time to deal with the books with explicit typesetting rules in the process of producing.

●Secondary Revise/Returning

The final inspection will be conducted by the editor in charge. Affix of contents and copyright pages will be confirmed. Modification will be conducted if necessary. The products will be completed with the adding of illustrations and photos.

Operation Process

Operation Process

Quality Management

A strict checking system is implemented with a professional team for quality management which consists of experienced professionals that has worked for several years in the industry. All the work will be checked one by one without any omission. (The checking includes layout, rhetoric and grammar.)

The instruction for operation standard is created specifically for each client, and the quality management is conducted through the inspection of each process with the check sheet.